- We will treat all pets and the people who love them with the utmost dignity and respect, with a promise to be non-judgmental
- We are committed to helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate interaction with all we serve.
- We identify with the feelings and emotions of our patients and clients
- We follow low stress handling techniques
- We form bonds with our pet parents and are sympathetic in the most difficult times
About Leader Heights Animal Hospital
Founded in 1976, Leader Heights Animal Hospital is located in the heart of South Central Pennsylvania. One of the largest & most modernly equipped animal hospitals, Leader Heights is a progressive practice offering a full scope of small animal veterinary medicine.
We have 4 full-time doctors and a highly trained and professional staff. Our services range from annual wellness exams and dental care to a full spectrum of laboratory testing, imaging and surgical procedures, as well as in-house and online pharmacy options.
- We are dedicated to our patients, clients, each other, and the community we serve.
- We are dedicated to our Core Values, continuing education, and the Veterinarian and Technician oaths.
- We are dedicated to leading patients to a happy, healthy, pain free life.
- Our actions are ethical and consistent with our beliefs
- We practice open, honest, and timely communication with clients and employees.
- We seek continuous improvement
- We strive to exceed expectations in everything we do
- We perform at the highest level of competence and take pride in our accomplishments
- We provide knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough care, treating every pet and owner with patience and respect
- We are active listeners and quick responders to client feedback.
- We encourage continuing education for all employees
- We value behavior that puts team performance ahead of individual performance and work together to achieve goals.
- As individuals, we treat each other respectfully and communicate effectively to achieve the highest level of service.